Independence Day is on Monday and many of you will find yourselves beach or poolside. You better be prepared, and do it in style! Here are some necessities.
1. SPF! This is a no brainer. Click here to learn everything you need to know about sunscreens. We recommend Skin Ceuticals and NIA 24. Most brands, like Neutrogena, that you can get at any drug store, are also highly recommended.
2. A beach hat! This will not only help to protect you from the sun, but it also helps keep you cool.
3. Sunglasses! You may want to leave your designer shades at home and opt for a pair of cheaper, but still fly, shades. You won't cry if they get swept away in the ocean or broken playing beach volleyball.
4. A beach bag to to carry your iPad, magazines, lotions, towels, etc. This is the perfect opportunity to bust out your FEED Bag and brag to everyone how the purchase of your beach bag helped save lives. Cool!
5. Lip balm! Keep those kissers protected from the sun and moist for a post beach make-out session with your summer fling. Not all balms have SPF, so make sure you double check your favorite one.
6. Beach bracelets or anklets! Just because you're at the beach does not mean you have to forgo on personal style. Wear bracelets that you don't mind getting wet, dirty, or fear loosing. Layer on a few in different colors to be extra stylish.
7. Make sure you have a fresh mani and pedi! We're digging white for the summer.
8. Your favorite face spray to help cool off and freshen up. Our favorite is Neroli water. t smells SO good.
9. Don't forget to cover up with a sexy kaftan.